Call Transfers using Linksys/Sipura 3000/3102

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by miraportuga, Sep 20, 2007.

1. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

I can tell you that i have 3 Linksys devices (SPA3102, SPA901 and PAP2) and call transfer work on all of them. Make sure you have Blind Transfer enabled for the line where you have your phone connected.

Cheers

2. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

On the SPA and PAP2s I use I had to modify the dial plans to allow *98 straight out, essentially added *98S0 to the plan. I suspect that is the reason yours does not work. Also, to the best of my knowledge, when on the same LAN "Bind to Media Server" is not selected unless you are experiencing sound issues - I believe selecting this option as a default will consume greater resources - wouldn't be the first time I am wrong though :lol:

3. dyntech

dyntech New Member

I have a SPA 3102 with the latest firmware and I am able to blind transfer as well.

4. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

On SPA3102 go into your Line1 configuration and on " Call Features" you can turn blind transfer on.

Cheers

5. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

Oh, something important there that you need to do before pressing *98
    You need to Press the "Flash" Key of your Phone, ive seen it on some phones has key "R".
    Try the above call from extension from extension, and press this key, or if you dont have this key some other key, becouse i believe most phones have it, when you managed to place a call on hold then u can make the *98 thing.

Cheers

6. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

Sorry, the last post above is the most accurate. The dial plan control what is sent to 3CX for dial out, not the instructions the ATA acts on immediately. You do need call on hold or press flash key first, I must have been asleep :oops: