Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Trasfer via Fritz!Box failed !

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by arpa, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arpa

I use a Fritz!Box WLAN as ATA i my company. I have plugged 2 dect on VoIP ports (Siemens Gigaset 4010 Micro, SL560) From both of them i cannot forward internal or external call. First i believe that the problem was on the dect side. I change flash settings from the dect base, then i change from the 3cx\Other options\Supports Re-Invite, Supports 'Replaces' header , but i didn't solve the problem. I believe that the problem is from the Fritz!Box side, because when i plugg the same dect to the Linksys PAP2T , everything works ok. Does anybody solve a similar problem ?

Here's the log from the 3CX server
    Extension::printEndpointInfo [CM505001]: Ext.xxx: Device info: Device Not Identified: User Agent not matched; Capabilities:[reinvite, replaces, able-no-sdp, recvonly] UserAgent: [AVM FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7140 30.04.47 (Nov 28 2007)] Transport: [sip:192.168.x.xx:5060]

2. AndreasMetal

Fritz!Box has 2 way to transfer call.

The first and the most used way is that: Current Call -- (R) or (Flash) button -- Internal or External Number -- Hang up.

If you are using this way, it also has problem in my FB!

Try using the second way: Current Call -- (R) or (Flash) -- Internal or External number -- If you want wait to speak with the number called (optional) -- (R) or (Flash) -- 4 -- Hang up.

Thanks,
    Andreas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.