Call Trasfer via Fritz!Box failed !

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by arpa, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arpa

I use a Fritz!Box WLAN as ATA i my company. I have plugged 2 dect on VoIP ports (Siemens Gigaset 4010 Micro, SL560) From both of them i cannot forward internal or external call. First i believe that the problem was on the dect side. I change flash settings from the dect base, then i change from the 3cx\Other options\Supports Re-Invite, Supports 'Replaces' header , but i didn't solve the problem. I believe that the problem is from the Fritz!Box side, because when i plugg the same dect to the Linksys PAP2T , everything works ok. Does anybody solve a similar problem ?

Here's the log from the 3CX server
    Extension::printEndpointInfo [CM505001]: Ext.xxx: Device info: Device Not Identified: User Agent not matched; Capabilities:[reinvite, replaces, able-no-sdp, recvonly] UserAgent: [AVM FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7140 30.04.47 (Nov 28 2007)] Transport: [sip:192.168.x.xx:5060]

2. AndreasMetal

Fritz!Box has 2 way to transfer call.

The first and the most used way is that: Current Call -- (R) or (Flash) button -- Internal or External Number -- Hang up.

If you are using this way, it also has problem in my FB!

Try using the second way: Current Call -- (R) or (Flash) -- Internal or External number -- If you want wait to speak with the number called (optional) -- (R) or (Flash) -- 4 -- Hang up.

Thanks,
    Andreas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.