Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Callback on Queue -- No advisement to Press 2

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by joshuab, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshuab

If I have Callback enabled and set to "Triggered on user Requestest (Press 2)". From my testing the caller is never advised that they can Press 2 to go into callback mode. So they would not even be aware that is an option.

If I choose "Offered to caller..." it "forces" the caller into call back, but does give them the option to cancel (#). Though from my testing if the caller cancels that request they never get the option again and have not been advised that they can "Press 2".

Is there an ability from either "Triggered on..." or "Offered to..." to advise the caller at any given interval "Press 2 to use callback"? I would prefer to use "Triggered on..." so the user is told they can Press 2 at anytime to get callback. There just is no prompt/advisement that 2 is an option

2. i3

i3

I believe you will have record the prompt you use to say, press 2 to be called back.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mariosM_3CX

mariosM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @joshuab

As @i3 said, you will need to let your callers know of this options by recording a proper intro prompt.
    In order to do this, just enable the option "Play intro prompt" in the General Tan of the Queue Settings and upload or record the desired prompt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.