• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

CallBack Queue AWT

Status
Not open for further replies.

krichards

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am having a issue with the Callback system as the AWT gets so out of proportion its annoying. On the WallBoard the AWT will be at 4hours when the longest wait time on the Queue is only 50 minutes how can I correct this issue. Might I point out the AWT in the presence screen shows the correct value around 18 minutes.

Background: we are a call-center with 1500 calls a day we get spikes and cant handle all the calls at a certain time so I made a Callback Queue we have a receptionist after they wait so long in the original Queue they will pick up the call give them the greeting and instructions on what to do then send them to the CB queue. They press * saves the number for my techs to call them back when they get the chance to. we are running V12 with up to date SP5.

Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you.

Kyle Richards
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.