Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Callcentric and 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by thereverend, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thereverend

thereverend New Member

How do I configure 3cx with callcentric on one account with callcentric to use more than one DID and have that DID ring on a different line than the other DID's.. Can that be done with callcentric or must i get another callcentric account for each DID? also if it can be done please provide screen shots and step by step please..

2. thereverend

thereverend New Member

I see that there is a call treatments page but... Under the PROVIDER it has options such as :

Send to VM
    Send to RG
    END CALL
    etc..

But there is no "Follow DID routing rules" or anything like that.. I have created DID rules but the calls all seem to go
    to the same phone that is under the provider section.. How do i fix this.. please. I am pulling my hair out trying to get the
    one # to ring on one phone and the other on another thanks..

3. paul1

You can create an Inbound Rule in 3cx for each DID coming from Callcentric. In the "Apply this rule to these ports" section be sure to check the Callcentric port. In the DID Mask field us the 11 digit DID coming from Callcentric.

No need to use any call treatments in the Callcentric portal.

4. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Yes, I confirm this -- I have several DID numbers from Callcentric and you should do nothing on Callcentric page -- just send all number to default sip device (default setting). Follow guidelines for DID settings in 3CX (literally !). The only thing I didn't managed to achieve with Callcentric is to sent different Caller-IDs for outgoing calls.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. thereverend

thereverend New Member

I am confused. Sorry to sound this way but.. On mine right under the PORT it has go to RING GROUP 800
    is it not possible to have more than one DID on 1 PORT? ?Must i have more than one port.. For example
    Should i have a PORT or CALLCENTRIC account for each phone #? this seems a little extreme or is there a way to
    create a port in Callcentric for additional DID's ?? I have 2 DID's on one Port right now is that the problem I am having?
    is that i need to move one of the 2 #'s to a different port? and if so.. how do i create a port in Callcentric without
    creating a new account?

:oops: Very Confusing!!! or is it? maybe i am just reading into it too much

6. paul1

As you create inbound rules and assign them to your Callcentric port, you will see that they appear under your VOIP Providers - Callcentric account listing. Each of them can have different extensions, ring groups etc. Give it a try...

7. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

OK,

I have the following settings on Callcentric:

and DID settings in my 3CX:

As I mentioned, I didn't managed to send different Caller-IDs on outgoing calls (of course this is possible with separate accounts).

Regards

Attached Files:

• p1.JPG
      p1.JPG
      File size:
      56.1 KB
      Views:
    • p2.JPG
      p2.JPG
      File size:
      77.1 KB
      Views:
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. coreybrett

This defiantly works.

I have several DIDs with CallCentric and one of them rings to my office phone directly.

Check out this screenshot.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3594910/pics/3cxdid.PNG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.