• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

CallCentric Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrownVictoriaCop

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I recently installed 3CX Phone v10 to work with my new CallCentric lines. At first, they worked fine, but as of yesterday morning, when I call the system, all I get is static.

I contacted CallCentric for support, and they asked me to send them the server logs of a single phone call, which I attached, along with screenshots of my configuration, which I will attach if necessary. They said my lines are connecting to my 3CX PBX just fine, but for some reason, there are problems sending and receiving the RTP stream.

I tried setting up my computer to use the IVM answering attendant system instead, and it worked, along with CallButler. So it must be something with 3CX.

Please let me know if you guys need any more information. I'd really like to get this resolved soon.

Thanks!

Anthony

Attachments

• callcentriclogs.txt
    7 KB · Views: 81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NGPMH
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.