Callcentric/Sprint EVO Set Up Configuration

Discussion in 'Android' started by lrlinderman, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lrlinderman

If a user has successfully set up and completed a call using the new Android soft phone app from 3CX and a Callcentric VOIP account on an Sprint EVO phone or any android phone running 2.1, please provide your user configurations with the forum. This is a powerful combination if it works.

2. chassett

I managed to make it work

This was the info callcentric gave me.

"We successfully registered the 3CX softphone on a Nexus One connected to wif so it should work without a problem. Please use the following settings in your configuration:

User: 1777xxxxxxx
    password: [password you chose upon sign up]
    Internal Server: callcentric.com
    External Server: callcentric.com
    STUN Server: [leave blank]

You should be able to leave the rest of the settings as they are by default. Once you've entered those settings click Save at the bottom then hit the universal back button to go to the dialer server at which point your softphone should register.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at any time, Thank you."

Hope this help

3. scott

I set it up with Callcentric the same way on my Samsung Moment with 2.1 and it is working fine over 3G. The only real issue is the phone is burning through the battery as it keeps the connection alive. The call quality in/out is good. I'm having troubles over wifi because of my Cisco router and NAT, but that is another saga.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.