Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Callees cannot hear Caller when he calls from the 3CX App for iOS

Discussion in 'iOS' started by ABerndt, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ABerndt

Hello - I have a user that just had to reinstall the 3CX App for iOS on his iPhone 8 after having to reset his phone. When he makes a call, he can hear the person on the other end but they cannot hear him. He has an iPhone 8 with iOS version 11.2.2. I don't use an iPhone so I really don't have anything to reference. Can anyone provide any assistance? Thank you in advance for your help.

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

What's the 3CX client version - in More/Settings/About?
    First check if the microphone is enabled: device Settings/3CX/microphone should be ON
    Then try echo test,*777, see if it's working OK.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ABerndt

He has version 15.2.12.316. The microphone wasn't turned on. He turned it on and all is well. Thank you so much for your prompt response!

4. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

You're welcome :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.