Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Caller Display on Call Forward

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by paul.obrien, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paul.obrien

Hi All

I have a 3CX System - 25 Extensions - 1 x Patton 4638 ISDN Gateway and 1 x SIP trunk.

I have the system configured to send outgoing calls via the SIP Trunk - and Incoming through the ISDN

Out of hours, all calls are forwarded to a member of staff on call. Using the Original Caller ID - and the SIP Trunk - the original caller id is passed to the mobile user - this works perfectly.

However, if there is a problem with the SIP trunk, the second route goes via the ISDN Trunk as a fallback. In this instance the callerid is not forwarded. Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks

2. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

I don't think so as your TDM provider overrides that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jed

jed New Member

Hi Paul
    May I ask you how you got this working...
    I have been through "The Forwarding Roules for 3CX Phone System V9" which I´m unable to fully understand :roll:

Would you be able to point me to a step by step guideline or perhaps a few screenshuts of your Inbound Parameters, as I think this is the spot where I´m doing it wrong...
    I simply cant make this function, work for me.
    I´m running V9 SP3 free verison (Hope the free version issent the isue :idea:)

Thanks in advance for your time.
    /Jesper

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.