Caller Display on Call Forward

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by paul.obrien, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paul.obrien

Hi All

I have a 3CX System - 25 Extensions - 1 x Patton 4638 ISDN Gateway and 1 x SIP trunk.

I have the system configured to send outgoing calls via the SIP Trunk - and Incoming through the ISDN

Out of hours, all calls are forwarded to a member of staff on call. Using the Original Caller ID - and the SIP Trunk - the original caller id is passed to the mobile user - this works perfectly.

However, if there is a problem with the SIP trunk, the second route goes via the ISDN Trunk as a fallback. In this instance the callerid is not forwarded. Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks

2. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

I don't think so as your TDM provider overrides that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jed

jed New Member

Hi Paul
    May I ask you how you got this working...
    I have been through "The Forwarding Roules for 3CX Phone System V9" which I´m unable to fully understand :roll:

Would you be able to point me to a step by step guideline or perhaps a few screenshuts of your Inbound Parameters, as I think this is the spot where I´m doing it wrong...
    I simply cant make this function, work for me.
    I´m running V9 SP3 free verison (Hope the free version issent the isue :idea:)

Thanks in advance for your time.
    /Jesper

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.