• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Caller ID display when redirecting to the telephone

lünecom

Platinum Partner
Reaction score
Furthermore, one does not see on the phones,
When a call has been redirected from another telephone to his telephone, or the call from subscriber 10, e.g. As a diversion comes!
Here it would be nice to see in the display Uml. Call of participants XX .... Is seen immediately the it was for participant XX and can report correctly

Upvote 10
Yes, It would be gread to have a Display like "CALLERID via EXTENSION" with Extension meaning the extension that redirected the call.

Reactions: Uzzy
I believe this is the idea I've spent the morning trying to solve, but this IDEA entry is poorly stated.
(we use exchange 2010 for voicemail. I don't know if that's part of the problem statement or not)

My problem:

RECEPTION performs a transfer to voicemail of a new call from 123-456-7890 to a user's voicemail.
The user sees they have a voicemail from RECEPTION. The caller-ID from the original call 123-456-7890 is lost.

I don't see a way to solve this in 3cx.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.