Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Caller ID display when redirecting to the telephone

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by lünecom, Dec 29, 2016.

Caller ID display when redirecting to the telephone 4.7 5 11votes
4.7/5, 11 votes

1. lünecom

Furthermore, one does not see on the phones,
    When a call has been redirected from another telephone to his telephone, or the call from subscriber 10, e.g. As a diversion comes!
    Here it would be nice to see in the display Uml. Call of participants XX .... Is seen immediately the it was for participant XX and can report correctly

2. daphi

Yes, It would be gread to have a Display like "CALLERID via EXTENSION" with Extension meaning the extension that redirected the call.

Uzzy likes this.
  3. PLewis@bcradesign.com

I believe this is the idea I've spent the morning trying to solve, but this IDEA entry is poorly stated.
    (we use exchange 2010 for voicemail. I don't know if that's part of the problem statement or not)

My problem:

RECEPTION performs a transfer to voicemail of a new call from 123-456-7890 to a user's voicemail.
    The user sees they have a voicemail from RECEPTION. The caller-ID from the original call 123-456-7890 is lost.

I don't see a way to solve this in 3cx.

4. narkumas

narkumas New Member