Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Caller ID displays in Ring Groups but as Private Number in Q

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by LeftClickHere.com, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeftClickHere.com

This was working great until suddenly - maybe I made a setting change that I now can't find.

In MyPhone: The caller ID (CID) looked in the company phone book and displayed the phone book entry when in the main queue and even when the caller was passed to a spill-over queue. Suddenly the calls now display as Private Number in the MyPhone app instead. If I change to a Ring Group, the CID displays correctly again. Even when in the Queue, the CID displays on the phone correctly (Yealink T38).

I searched for a similar post but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Adam

2. jim@itstod.se

jim@itstod.se New Member

Re: Caller ID displays in Ring Groups but as Private Number

We have seen the same issue by the customers that are running v. 11. Can somebody shed a light on this please?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LeftClickHere.com

Re: Caller ID displays in Ring Groups but as Private Number

BTW, I too am using V11.
    Adam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.