• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Caller ID doesn't display correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bifb

Reaction score
Hi, I setup my 3CX phone with my voip.ms account and it's working nicely for the calls themselves, but the caller ID does not show correctly on 3 different receiving phones. I am using an actual DID from my voip.ms account as the caller ID, if it even matters. the caller ID displays on the receiving phone as 13936 or 113936. Why is this?

Thanks for any help

Are you using the 3CX PBX in the configuration, or just the 3CX phone directly to your provider?

If the later situation, is the case, then your provider, and ultimately, the receiving end provider(s), will determine what caller ID is sent to the called party.

It may also be something at the receiving end, that is adding a digit.

Hi, I'm just using the 3CX phone direct to voip.ms. I'll see if they have a way to change it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phiiit
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.