Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Caller ID from shared park

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by engin411, Mar 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. engin411

engin411 New Member

3CX latest version, Yealink T46G phones, latest firmware. When I put a caller in shared park and then pick it up, the phone only shows "SP2" instead of the caller's CID. We get the CID on the original incoming call, so somewhere, 3CX is deciding to not show it. Any idea where to fix this?

I asked this a while back on an earlier version of 3CX too (thanks CraigReilly for your help there) https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/park-and-forwarded-calls-cid.39333/#post-161816. But am having the trouble on v15 now.

2. positron

I had a problem like that long ago. It was resolved by factory resetting the phone and re-provisioning it. Sometimes quirky issues develop after firmware upgrades that a reset fixes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. engin411

engin411 New Member

Hmm. I am testing features on two Yealinks, and I've factory reset both of them several times today, and the issue remains.

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I just updated my T48 to latest firmware (had to factory reset - it wasn't taking it for some reason). Default template. Called into my DID on a Grandstream 3130. Placed it into SHARED-PARK-3. Went to the T48. Hit PARK button on T48 and it briefly showed SP3 - then changed to my cellphone number.

Perhaps a PCAP capture - Settings -> Configuration - PCAP feature.
    START
    Wait 5 seconds.
    Do the Call in, park, pickup routine.
    wait 5 seconds.
    STOP the PCAP.
    Open in Wireshark to determine if anything is there.

This would rule out 3cx...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. engin411

engin411 New Member

After another factory reset or two, it's now working... not sure what the difference is. Thanks for your help, everyone.

6. MRM

MRM

Thanks Engin411 for letting us know everything is working again, it's much appreciated.

Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.