Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Caller ID lookup source (HTTP)

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by mrapoc, May 4, 2017.

Caller ID lookup source (HTTP) 5 5 3votes
5/5, 3 votes

1. mrapoc

Hey all

We use a CRM/PSA called repairshopr. They have quite a few integrations now and I am trying to push for 3CX as an alternative to freepbx and others that already work.

This worked on freepbx but I much prefer 3CX. What I am missing is integration where the callerid and other features.

Here is the setup on how it works: http://feedback.repairshopr.com/knowledgebase/articles/254824-pbx-integration

A call comes in, callerid is fetched from the api in repairshopr and it logs a call (in and out) for that customer. I would love to go a step further and have recordings of phone calls go into a customer section/ticket and also have voicemails assigned to the correct customer when emailed in. I think this is all possible not just for repairshopr but other CRMs that use url api for callerid lookup.

2. Will Battles

3. Doug Hall

How about for Linux?