Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Caller ID Name incorrect When transfering call to Cell Phone

Discussion in 'Windows' started by srpg, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srpg

I've upgraded 3CX from version 8 to Version 9 SP4. With version 8, when I was transfering a call to my cell phone with the away status, the Caller id Name give me the phone number of the caller.

Now with the new version, I see the caller ID Name from the line ( Outbound caller ID of the VOIP Provider port number) as if I'm calling from my 3cx phone system.

If I make the same call to my cell phone from my extension, I see my name as configured in the Outbound caller ID of the extension.

How can I change it for call forwarding as now I only see my main number for all callers.

2. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Re: Caller ID Name incorrect When transfering call to Cell P

Hi, i notice you also posted in the other board and this is duplicate.

I have posted there http://www.3cx.com/forums/caller-id-name-incorrect-when-transfering-call-to-cell-phone-17935.html

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.