• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Caller ID Name incorrect When transfering call to Cell Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

srpg

Reaction score
I've upgraded 3CX from version 8 to Version 9 SP4. With version 8, when I was transfering a call to my cell phone with the away status, the Caller id Name give me the phone number of the caller.

Now with the new version, I see the caller ID Name from the line ( Outbound caller ID of the VOIP Provider port number) as if I'm calling from my 3cx phone system.

If I make the same call to my cell phone from my extension, I see my name as configured in the Outbound caller ID of the extension.

How can I change it for call forwarding as now I only see my main number for all callers.

Re: Caller ID Name incorrect When transfering call to Cell P

Hi, i notice you also posted in the other board and this is duplicate.

I have posted there http://www.3cx.com/forums/caller-id-name-incorrect-when-transfering-call-to-cell-phone-17935.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.