Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Caller ID Popups

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dmaunder, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmaunder

I have Outlook 2010 integration installed with v10 SP1 Myphone running locally on Windows 7 x64. I am able to use TAPI to dial out. However I am not getting screen popups on incoming calls. It just brings MyPhone to the front. If I tick the box to open Contact record, that does come up, so the Outlook contact search appears to be functioning, but I would much prefer the normal screen popup that is show in the MyPhone help at http://www.3cx.com/blog/myphone/microsoft-outlook/

Myphone doesnt display the name either, just the number, and I also dont get any Caller ID info in the Myphone logs, nor is it displayed on the phone as the release notes say it should be.

Am I missing something or is this not working yet?

2. digital24

I am having similar issue:

Is the Caller ID name from the company phonebook supposed to show up in myphone now, instead of just the number. Mine doesnt and I was hoping this SP would fix the issue.

1) I have callerid and phonebook matching checked in the admin portal, and configured to min lenght of 6 digits.
    1) I entered my cell phone number into the company addressbook.
    2) I have myphone version 10 w/ desktop components version 10.0.19547.1805 installed
    3) I call from my cell phone, and the name shows up on my phone as its typed into the company phonebook, but it doesnt show on myphone

Is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks,
    Jonathan

3. cpontus

Bumping this issue. I am testing 3CX for a rollout and have run into this as well.

No popup as shown in the blog post... just a phone number. Everything else works from 3CX Assistant/Outlook 2010 such as calling and automatically bringing up the full contact record.

I have also email 3CX about this with no response thus far.

I am using 3CX 10 SP6, Windows 7 x64 SP1 and Office 2010 x64 SP1.

Any updates?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.