Caller ID Popups

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dmaunder, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmaunder

I have Outlook 2010 integration installed with v10 SP1 Myphone running locally on Windows 7 x64. I am able to use TAPI to dial out. However I am not getting screen popups on incoming calls. It just brings MyPhone to the front. If I tick the box to open Contact record, that does come up, so the Outlook contact search appears to be functioning, but I would much prefer the normal screen popup that is show in the MyPhone help at http://www.3cx.com/blog/myphone/microsoft-outlook/

Myphone doesnt display the name either, just the number, and I also dont get any Caller ID info in the Myphone logs, nor is it displayed on the phone as the release notes say it should be.

Am I missing something or is this not working yet?

2. digital24

I am having similar issue:

Is the Caller ID name from the company phonebook supposed to show up in myphone now, instead of just the number. Mine doesnt and I was hoping this SP would fix the issue.

1) I have callerid and phonebook matching checked in the admin portal, and configured to min lenght of 6 digits.
    1) I entered my cell phone number into the company addressbook.
    2) I have myphone version 10 w/ desktop components version 10.0.19547.1805 installed
    3) I call from my cell phone, and the name shows up on my phone as its typed into the company phonebook, but it doesnt show on myphone

Is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks,
    Jonathan

3. cpontus

Bumping this issue. I am testing 3CX for a rollout and have run into this as well.

No popup as shown in the blog post... just a phone number. Everything else works from 3CX Assistant/Outlook 2010 such as calling and automatically bringing up the full contact record.

I have also email 3CX about this with no response thus far.

I am using 3CX 10 SP6, Windows 7 x64 SP1 and Office 2010 x64 SP1.

Any updates?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.