• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Caller id question on polycom phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

dittdattdott

Reaction score
Is there any way to configure so that when i transfer a call, the caller id of the caller AND the internal number from where the call was transferred is displayed in the phone display of the phone the call is transferred to? My customer wants to know if a blind trasferred call has been trough the receptionists phone or if they are called directly. Thank you.

Good question

When we do a blind transfer the caller ID from the party being transfered is sent to the phone along with the call.

We are using 3CX Version 3 on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise ED.
We are also using Polycom Soundpoint IP 501 phones.

Take care

Sorry for the double post

Sorry for the double post but the system wouldn't let me edit the previous one. Corrected message is below:

When we do a blind transfer the caller ID from the party being transfered is sent to the phone along with the call. I don't know if there is a way to transfer the extension from the phone transferring the call using a blind transfer since the caller ID is passed along with the call via the VoIP provider.

We are using 3CX Version 3 on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise ED.
We are also using Polycom Soundpoint IP 501 phones.

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmirLD
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.