• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

caller ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmatson

Reaction score
i've had problems with my caller ID showing blocked. well i got that fixed. now when someone calls and it forwards them off to my cell phone it's showing the phone system number not there caller ID. How can i fix this

How are your outgoing calls routing, gateway or VoIP provider? Was it working previously?

VOIP it was before. then something happened to make all my calls show blocked for outgoing. changed some stuff in the outgoing for the VOIP and now i am stuck with this

I guess that the "something" was that you made some changes? Do you still have a backup from a time when it was still working? This is why it is a good idea, if you do make changes to any system, that you document it and do a backup before and after any changes. Then if something undesired occurs, you have a list of the changes and a way to go back.

If you can, re-apply an earlier backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.