Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

caller ID

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jmatson, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmatson

jmatson New Member

i've had problems with my caller ID showing blocked. well i got that fixed. now when someone calls and it forwards them off to my cell phone it's showing the phone system number not there caller ID. How can i fix this

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

How are your outgoing calls routing, gateway or VoIP provider? Was it working previously?

3. jmatson

jmatson New Member

VOIP it was before. then something happened to make all my calls show blocked for outgoing. changed some stuff in the outgoing for the VOIP and now i am stuck with this

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I guess that the "something" was that you made some changes? Do you still have a backup from a time when it was still working? This is why it is a good idea, if you do make changes to any system, that you document it and do a backup before and after any changes. Then if something undesired occurs, you have a list of the changes and a way to go back.

If you can, re-apply an earlier backup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.