Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Caller id

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by csp, Jul 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csp

csp

Hello ,
    I need help for somethining.

So lets say i have an extrension 200 and also has a specific DID . when the extension is not answering i send the call to 201 extension. I want if it is possible from the 201 extension to be able to see that someone is calling 200. At the moment i cant and only see the incoming call but not whom it call first.

Im waiting for a reply
    Thank you

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Most users want to see the originators caller ID. I haven't seen the option to add the intermediate, forwarding extensions number, onto that.

In most cases, nowadays, unanswered calls go off to voicemail. For those that require a more "personal touch" (receptionist takes the message or otherwise assists the caller), then the extensions to be answered will generally, also appear as a BLF or line key, on the reception set (or add-on), allowing the person answering to know which extension they are taking the call for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.