• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Caller ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Aguilar

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Anyone can help me on how to solve my Caller ID?
When I make an outbound call my Caller ID doesn't show.

I already configure the Caller ID and also the remote Party Id calling Party: USER Part

Thanks

Hi Andrew Aguilar

Regarding your question about the caller ID, please note that this changes are provider specific and if your provider allows you to send any other caller id than the one assigned to you.
With that in mind it would be best to first contact your provider and ask them if they allow this. If yes then kindly ask them in what SIP field they expect this information and then make the appropriate changes in the 3CX Phone System. Be advised that if these changes are not implemented correctly they may break the functionality of the PBX and you will not be able to make outgoing calls.
That being said, after confirming with your provider where the changes have to be made in the 3CX Phone System kindly navigate to:
  • 3CX console > SIP Trunk > Edit SIP trunk > Caller IS (tab) > Configure Outbound Caller ID > enter the value you want to be displayed
  • 3CX Phone System > PSTN Gateways > Outbound Parameters > find the SIP field that your provider has told you they expect the information and change its variable to OutboundLineId

Hi Apostolis,

Thank you for your response.

Glad to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickWinker
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.