CallerID over Bridge then PRI Gateway

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jendter, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jendter

We have two sites setup and connected with a bridge. Site A has a Patton PRI gateway that I want to use for all outgoing calls. Site B has a Patton POTs gateway for 911 calling only. Using the default bridge configuration, extension to extension calls from Site A to Site B and Site B to Site A are showing the callers name (my desired results for internal extension to extension calls).

When a call is made to an outside number from site A via the PRI gateway, the caller ID displays the correct telephone number defined in the extension's "Other" properties under "Outbound Caller ID"

If a call is made from Site B to an outside number, the call routes across the bridge then is routed out through the Site A PRI gateway. The caller ID is displayed as 910004 which is incorrect The caller ID is not taken from the users extension properties.

If I change the bridge configuration Caller ID from "CallerName" to "OutboundCallerID" and change the PRI Gateway configuration Outbound parameter "From: User Part" from "OutboundCallerID" to "CallerName" The correct caller ID is displayed for outbound calls from Site B. (this was the configuration recommended by 3CX support) This issue is that this config breaks the caller ID for Site A outbound calls over the PRI. It also breaks the caller ID for internal extension to extension calls between sites (the 10 digit number is displayed instead of the extension display name).

How can I fix this scenario?

2. donbru01

donbru01 New Member

I same same issue , there are news???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.