CallerID with AudioCodes MP-114

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ibekker, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ibekker

After unsuccessful run with Grandstream GXW-4104 finally got AudioCodes MP-114. Sound quality is much better. Thanks a lot this suggestion.

Problem: incoming calls do not display CalllerID - it shows that call is coming from 10800 - PSTN extension (on the phone and in log). There are plenty of CID-related settings in MP-114 but any combination doesn't make the diff. Any pointers are much appreciated.

Also: a little echo for outgoing call from GXP-2020.

Please help.
    Igor

2. LLangston

I also switched from the Grandstream GXW-4104 to the AudioCodes MP-114, and I am also experiencing issues with the caller ID. Sometimes the number will show and sometimes it won't. Had just discovered this issue and your post. Initially I thought it was a problem with my PSTN lines as I had this problem when I had the Grandstream and it was with the PSTN lines then. But now wondering if it is in the gateway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ibekker

LLangston, In my case is definetly a MP-114. When i throw those lines on old panasonic PBX - displays CID name and number. All posts that i could find are related to some other gateways/cofigs. I got MP-114 based on feedback in this forum and i have to say that call quality is much better. But GXW-4104 did pass CID info out of the box.
    I'll try to re-define gateway in 3CX after changes in gateway are made. I will post it here if i find a winning combination.

4. nateb

firmware

I also changed from a grandstream fx0 to a audiocodes mp-118.
    I was having a problem getting caller id to work, I just upgraded to MP118_SIP_F5.20A.024.002.
    it fixed it so that all lines reliably worked with caller id, i still have a problem of names not showing, but the caller id number works great now.

5. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Caller name support is available since version 4.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. LLangston

After finally talking to an AudioCodes Tech I got a software upgrade for the MP-114 that fixed the Caller ID problem. PM me with your email and I will try to send it to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.