CallerID with AudioCodes MP-114

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ibekker, Oct 8, 2007.

1. ibekker

After unsuccessful run with Grandstream GXW-4104 finally got AudioCodes MP-114. Sound quality is much better. Thanks a lot this suggestion.

Problem: incoming calls do not display CalllerID - it shows that call is coming from 10800 - PSTN extension (on the phone and in log). There are plenty of CID-related settings in MP-114 but any combination doesn't make the diff. Any pointers are much appreciated.

Also: a little echo for outgoing call from GXP-2020.

Please help.
    Igor

2. LLangston

I also switched from the Grandstream GXW-4104 to the AudioCodes MP-114, and I am also experiencing issues with the caller ID. Sometimes the number will show and sometimes it won't. Had just discovered this issue and your post. Initially I thought it was a problem with my PSTN lines as I had this problem when I had the Grandstream and it was with the PSTN lines then. But now wondering if it is in the gateway.

3. ibekker

LLangston, In my case is definetly a MP-114. When i throw those lines on old panasonic PBX - displays CID name and number. All posts that i could find are related to some other gateways/cofigs. I got MP-114 based on feedback in this forum and i have to say that call quality is much better. But GXW-4104 did pass CID info out of the box.
    I'll try to re-define gateway in 3CX after changes in gateway are made. I will post it here if i find a winning combination.

4. nateb

firmware

I also changed from a grandstream fx0 to a audiocodes mp-118.
    I was having a problem getting caller id to work, I just upgraded to MP118_SIP_F5.20A.024.002.
    it fixed it so that all lines reliably worked with caller id, i still have a problem of names not showing, but the caller id number works great now.

5. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Caller name support is available since version 4.

6. LLangston

After finally talking to an AudioCodes Tech I got a software upgrade for the MP-114 that fixed the Caller ID problem. PM me with your email and I will try to send it to you.