Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Calling issues with Grandstream GXW-4104

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rk3group, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rk3group

I have 2 landline numbers with Cox Communications. (Don't know if that info helps) I have a Grandstream GXW-4104. I went step by step with the instructions provided by the website. And everything seems to connect. The Green lights are on all my extensions and PSTN lines saying they are connected. My extensions have the Aastra 57i. I even am using the softphone for troubleshooting.

Here is my problem. When I call in... the phone rings fine. When I answer the phone, the phone I am calling from, (my cell phone) is immediately put on hold. I will have logs attached with the logs of an incoming call and an outgoing call.
    When I try to make an outgoing call, it immediately says "Call Failed".

I am attaching the logs from the calls, as well as each screen from my GS. I hope someone can help me troubleshoot what is going on. And, thank you all in advance.

--Chad

UPDATE:
    I just tried today to have an incoming call, but, I answered with my softphone and worked fine. I am still having problems with outgoing calls from my softphone. When I get back into my office tomorrow, I will get a log of the incoming call errors I get with my Aastra phone.

ANOTHER UPDATE:
    Just came into my office. I had reset my phone to factory defaults, and reset the Global SIP. Now, the calls come in with no problem. I am, however, still having problems making the outgoing calls that are shown on the log that is attached.

Attached Files:

2. rk3group

I fixed my problem... stupid little mistake. In my PSTN setup, I had the 3cx as my gateway IP not my grandstream. All works great now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.