Calling mobile

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Dadis, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dadis

Hi there.

To be honest. I`m new user to 3cx. We have at our office a voip platform (3Com VCX V7000) and 3CX is working fine with it. But, and here whot the probles is. My manager asked me to find some voip software to be able to install it on a PC and to make phonecalls with a PC. It will make us reachable from outside the office sinds we have VPN connection.

So i installed the 3cx on windows machine. Calling and reciving internal calls works great. Calling mobile phone works great but when i recive some calls from mobile phones I can`t hear the person speaking. And we have tested it on different PC and different accaount and different mobilephone numbers. Some of them are working some of them not. So when i call my self from my mobile to my 3cx i cant hear anything on my 3cx. (no voice from mobile phone) but i hear everything on my mobilephone. But when i try to make the same only i call from my 3cx to my mobile phone it all works well. So i assume its hat to do something with the incomming (mobile) calls to my windows 3cx.

I know my english is not very well. But i hoop you can understand it:)

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You don't say how the mobile call get to 3CX. PSTN gateway, ISDN Gateway, VoIP Provider? Do land-line calls, coming in the same way have any issues?

One way audio, is usually a NAT problem. Blocked or misdirected ports, or even a router incompatibility.

Have you run the 3CX firewall checker?

.....Sorry, I was thinking 3CX PBX

3. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

You cannot install 3CX on windows just because, in context of this forum, 3CX is the company name.
    On Windows, you can install 3CX Phone for Windows or 3CX PhoneSystem for Windows

What did you install?

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.