• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Calling on specific extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

lubomir.bielik

Customer
Reaction score
Hi all!

I am having a bit trouble solving one task from my supervisor.
We have a few phones in a call group with setting to ring all if there is a call on any of them. He asks me if it is possible to call from outside phone on specific extension by dialing the number, and then the number of extension.

For example, the numbers with extensions are 111-753159987, 222-951123963, 333-741159987, 444-852369741. If you call on any number, all phones connected to these extensions will ring, but is there a possibility to call only that one specific number without ringing all the others? When i would only like to call number 951123963?

It sound as if you are looking for a DISA port function, which is not available at present. You can have calls route to a digital receptionist, the caller can then select an option, to route to a pre-determined extension, or dial the extension number directly. You still have to allocate an outside number to this function.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YBow
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.