Calls disconnected after 32 seconds

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dapatter, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dapatter

hi I am having a problem with a remote phone making outbound calls. I have seen similar posts but no actual solution which applies to me. What i have narrowed this down to is it only happens when the remote extension makes outbound calls using a linksys 3102. The 3cx server sends a 'bye' message for some reason. i have swapped a snom 320 for a grandstream gpx2000, so i know it is not the phone, and i am using stun, so should not be a firewall issue.
    please attached wireshark capture image

Attached Files:

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi ,

Is your server on a static IP adress? have you enabled stun on both phone and PBX ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dapatter

yes server is 192.168.0.11, has stun enabled so does the phone and the ata....cant see anything as to why the pbx is sending the bye?

although i did see something in the log this morning for the first time

Cause 487: request cancelled; warning; detected nat type is restricted to cone?

funny as it is all using stun....

4. SW7

SW7

Try this:
    Go to the 3CX management console and under settings -> advanced ->Custom Parameters list, highlight the row for MSEXTERNALADDRESS, and press the "Delete" button on your keyboard - the row should be deleted. Repeat the process also for CMEXTERNALADDRESS. restart the 3CX machine and retry.

I had a similar problem and that fixed mine. Those 2 values are not needed in most of setups. Let me know if that fixes your problem.

5. galal202

galal202 New Member

Hello,
    I was Have same Problem a few days ago
    I Tried every thing
    but when I restart the server (the machine not the software)
    every thing is ok now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.