Calls fade away

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jofer, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jofer

Hi all

I experience calls fading away, going softer and softer and completely silent, then back to normal in the same call. It started off with one or 2 users and now almost through the system. V11 with about 200 yealink phones, and ISDN connected on Berofix gateway.

Also the server is running on virtual machine with windows 2008 R2 server platform.

Any suggestions?

Regards
    Johan

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

3CXfoxhallsolutions New Member

First thoughts are to determine if this is dependent on the Berofix?
    I've got systems running on VM's with no issues like this, so I'd suggest that you confirm that;
    a) You DON'T get this problem when making internal extension to extension calls?
    and ...
    b) Is it possible that you could set up a cheap SIP Trunk service that you can then make outgoing calls on and compare???

This is a very strange problem, so you are going to need to do some 'process of elimination' type detective work!

Good luck

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jofer

Hi

Thank you for the reply, yes I will register an SIP account and compare, it may be the gateway.

Will keep you posted.

Regards
    Johan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.