Calls from 3cx softphone to yealink phones not working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by stephendavies, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stephendavies

Hi All,

I am having an issue with my 3CX version 12 system where if I dial one of extensions assigned to a Yealink SIP-T26P from the windows softphone the line lights flash up on the Yealink for an instant but there is no ringing on from the Yealink or the softphone and then after 20 seconds the call get forwarded to the voicemail system.

I can successfully make softphone to softphone and Yealink to softphone calls without an issue. All external bound calls from either softphone or the Yealink work OK as well.

We also have some polycom conference phones and the softphones can call them fine.

Has anyone else experienced this before and managed to resolve the issues?

2. 12494

12494 Member

Can other phones dial this yealink extension? Is DND activated on this phone?

Allen

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I would have a look at the 3CX Server Log for one of the failed calls, it should explain why the call ends up in Voicemail. Compare that log to a working call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.