Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Calls from 3CXPhone extension doesn't ring other extensions

Discussion in 'Windows' started by jholcombe, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jholcombe

I have a 3CXPhone with extension 765. I have a Yealink T46G with extension 281. If I call 765 from 281, 765 will ring. If I call 281 from 765, it will stay quiet for a while (no rings) and then I'll hear a brief ring and get forwarded to the voicemail for 281. Extension 281 never rings.

I have another Yealink T64G with extension 333. I can call 333 from 281 and 281 from 333 with no problems. Both will ring.

I can place outside calls with 3CXphone. I can receive inbound calls with 3CXphone. The only thing I can't seem to do is ring an internal extension with 3CXphone, even from the same LAN. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

--John

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Re: Calls from 3CXPhone extension doesn't ring other extensi

this appears to be a dupe of a thread in the General Forum.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. IliasL_3CX

3CX Support

Hi John,

How was the 3CX Phone configured ? via the Management Console/Welcome Email or manually ?

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. jholcombe

3CXPhone was configured with a welcome e-Mail.

5. jholcombe

Yes, I apologize, this is a duplicate thread. I wasn't sure if the issue was a 3CXPhone issue or a system issue. Please accept my apologies for this and, if need be, feel free to close this thread. The other thread can be found at: http://www.3cx.com/forums/3cxphone-not-ringing-ip-phones-41519.html

Thank you!,

--John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.