Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Calls hitting timeout instantly if no agent available

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ben FSUK, Sep 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben FSUK

On my main call queues I have the timeout set at 30 seconds before it diverts to queue 2, but if no agent are currently logged in to the queue then it diverts instantly.

Is there a way if turning that off so the call would still stay in the queue for the 30 seconds? My reasoning is that agents may be logged out of the queue but then could see a call waiting on the wallboard so then could log back on to the queue to answer it.

2. AndreasPo_3CX

AndreasPo_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Ben FSUK ,

what you are describing is the designed behavior. If no agent is logged in to the queue, the queue manager will route the call directly to the "Destination if no answer" route. There would be no point in having a call queued when the PBX can see that no one is there to answer. If you believe this should be a feature, you can suggest it in our Ideas section of the forum where it can be up-voted by other users and can be evaluated by the appropriate department.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.