• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Calls Log PGSQL access

Status
Not open for further replies.

WANAO

Customer
Reaction score
Dear Community,

I try to get my calls logs for commercial purpose but email extract, csv or html is to complicated for a no dev
I tried to connect to PGSQL 3CX database, on 5480, with logsreader username and the same password (like described in C:\Program Files\3CX Phone System\Bin\3CXPhoneSystem.ini)
But I get the following message : FATAL: password authentication failed for user "logsreader"

Could you tell me please to get the correct password ?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Ok, I found out 2 min after I posted this thread.
You have to open this file: C:\Program Files\3CX Phone System\Instance1\Bin\3CXPhoneSystem.ini
Find QMDatabase section, then use dbuser and password records, its works !

I didn't know about theses CDR. Thank you!

No problem, glad to help.
Let me know if you need any clarification on this

One of the nice things about the CDR files is that the data structure is simple to understand. It doesn't have the same amount of detail that the PostgreSQL tables do, but for many situations it's the easiest choice, and it is the only supported way to get the call detail records.

If you need help automating the parsing of the CDR files, and putting the data in a SQL or MySQL database, take a look at our "3CX Exporter". We now process CDR files automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.