Calls not recording since upgrade to v15

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by gtsystems, Aug 3, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gtsystems

I have been using v14 with no problems, I recently decided to upgrade to v15, I backed up everything on my previous version uninstalled it and continued to install v15, I used the recovery method to put every thing back as it should be, I went through the program and everything looked fine,

Yesterday we had a very stressful phone call from someone and after the call, we decided to recover the call and nothing had been saved or recorded I went into the settings the check box was ticked to record all calls we just couldn't find the call or any other calls since the upgrade, this has upset me very much as this recording needed to used as evidence

I need some help on how to resolve this issue

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @gtsystems

Did you previous recordings in the backup you restored? Have you checked the Quota of recording from the recordings tab / quota in case you have exceeded that and no new recordings can be made?

3. gtsystems

Hi Yiannish, I restored all of the previous recordings and all of those can be retrieved as for the quota limit, I have set it for 5GB and only used 841.7 MB,
    I have 8.7GB left on the drive

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

In that case check the type licence you have. For recording you need a commercial licence in V15 for recordings to work.
    In case you are running a commercial licence please navigate to settings / licence and click Edit and the OK.
    https://www.3cx.com/phone-system/edition-comparison/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.