Solved Calls terminated after three hours even if MAXCALLDURATION is increased

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by shopy, Mar 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shopy

Hello,
    I am having issues with 3CX 15.5 where conference calls get terminated after three hours, even if the value for the parameter MAXCALLDURATION has been increased to 18,000, which should increase the calls length to five hours.
    I have restarted the phone system a couple of times since I made the parameter change, but the calls are still being terminated at the three hours mark, with a message that states that the call will get disconnected in 30 seconds, without the option to extend it.

Would there be any other place in the configuration files that requires adjusting?

Thank you.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

#2 leejor, Mar 16, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I have a feeling this is from your provider. But I can not be positive. I do not see this as one of the System Prompts.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

If one or more, of the legs, is currently an outside call, you could try a conference call with only internal extensions and see if that stays up longer than three hours...or talk to your provider.

5. shopy

I have checked with the provider and they have the standard Max Session Limit set at three hours.

Thank you all for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.