• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Calls Very Very crackly in v9 full release

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have myself and another resellers test system setup, we have one local 3CX system and a hosted system on a Windows 2003 VPS, both work fine as v8 machines BUT as soon as v9 was put on, both systems have now got extremely crackly and you get tweets during talking to people either thru the sip trunks or thru the internal extensions. I tried calling the voicemail on the 2 x systems, one locally installed and one externally installed. Both are using Sipgate and MT Networks SIP trunks, is this a bug in v9 as its new (reminissing about the time when v8 was released... cough cough).

Setup for test, SNOM 300/320/360 phones, not using auto provisioning. With the laest updated full release of 3CX v9.

BOTH systems cause crackling in the calls. This was not evident in v8, I haveeck the SIP Trunks on our Trixbox server and they work 100% with no crackling. I would like someone to see if there was a secret patch released that fixed this issue or are you aware of it and are working on a solution.

Regards
Jeff

PS: Your support site needs looked into as its offline!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.