Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Calls Very Very crackly in v9 full release

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by crystal, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crystal

Hi guys,

I have myself and another resellers test system setup, we have one local 3CX system and a hosted system on a Windows 2003 VPS, both work fine as v8 machines BUT as soon as v9 was put on, both systems have now got extremely crackly and you get tweets during talking to people either thru the sip trunks or thru the internal extensions. I tried calling the voicemail on the 2 x systems, one locally installed and one externally installed. Both are using Sipgate and MT Networks SIP trunks, is this a bug in v9 as its new (reminissing about the time when v8 was released... cough cough).

Setup for test, SNOM 300/320/360 phones, not using auto provisioning. With the laest updated full release of 3CX v9.

BOTH systems cause crackling in the calls. This was not evident in v8, I haveeck the SIP Trunks on our Trixbox server and they work 100% with no crackling. I would like someone to see if there was a secret patch released that fixed this issue or are you aware of it and are working on a solution.

Regards
    Jeff

PS: Your support site needs looked into as its offline!

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi Jeff

This one?
    http://support.3cx.com/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.