Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Calls wont transfer.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by VPCIII, Apr 12, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VPCIII

I have a new 3CX setup on a Hyper V client with 4 V-NICs 2 for sip providers A and B both have QOS hand-offs. from their own router. ATT & Cox Cable 3rd is a air-gapped network for my internal phones. the last is the Internet facing Network. We are having a problem transferring calls, any time we transfer or the Digital Receptionist transfers the call is dropped. Can anyone help with this problem..
    Thanks,
    Vincent

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

What do the logs say?
    Best bet to go to Activity and do a Capture. Make the test. Preview in Wireshark.
    Happy to take a look. Send via Private Conversation.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. VPCIII

I am now realizing I have a number of problems with the set up that just dont make sense..
    On the ATT Trunk set up Options tab there is a field labeled "Select which IP to use in 'Contact' (SIP) and 'Connection'(SDP) fields" I selected "use this IP address" and put in 192.168.1.2, in trace file I see the public address following ::
    Message Header

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.1.2:5060;branch=z9hG4bK-524287-1---8a5f464cf961d16e;rport

Max-Forwards: 70

To: <sip:5047825277@xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060>
    I would have expected the private address I put in the feild..

I am right on the verge of deploying another server and reinstalling a fresh 3cx on it..
    So I would be glad to pay someone to share a desktop with me so that we can troubleshoot together..

#3 VPCIII, Apr 13, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.