• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

CallTrigger.exe not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMelga

Reaction score
Hi.

Since sometime ago calltrigger.exe that comes bundled with 3cxphone stopped working.
My 3cx phonesystem is in demo mode with pro features activated.

Using the command I always used "C:\ProgramData\3CXPhone for Windows\PhoneApp\CallTriggerCmd.exe" -cmd makecall:<number> results in absolutely nothing.

What can be wrong? Does someone use this?

Thanks.

EDIT:
- 3cx phone system 12 (which was completely reinstalled)
- Tested with 3cx phone 12 and 12.5. None works.

Hi there,
demo key is valid for 30 days, if you go in Settings / Activate license, are you still activated?

pj3cx said:
Hi there,
demo key is valid for 30 days, if you go in Settings / Activate license, are you still activated?

Yes. Installed it 3 days ago.

In the 'Activate License' screen shows: 3CX Phone System Pro Edition Features: YES

Is your 3cxphone provisionned ? can you reprovision it with welcome email and see if same issues?

pj3cx,

Yes, it is provisionned. I can make/receive calls without any problem.
The problem is when I trigger it from outside the app using calltrigger.exe

However this weekend I've noticed something: it sometimes works. I am testing it with a single command I send regularly.
Sometimes the 3cx windows phone dials the number without any problem. Sometimes the 3cx phone seems to react (the phone button on the dial pad turns red) but it doesn't do anything else.

Strange...

If you are running an antivirus / proxy / VPN, please follow guidelines in http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/3cxphone-presence-self-help/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mendy E
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.