calltriggercmd not working

Discussion in 'Windows' started by accesstech, Dec 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. accesstech

Hello

I should do a proof of concept with 14 SP2. I have the demo key 3CXP-DEMO-EDIT-VEI4 with gives me a 3CXPSPROFDEMO with is stateded to be perpetual registered to 3cx. I cannot Register it to my Name.
    If I open a command prompt, Change to "C:\ProgramData\3CXPhone for Windows\PhoneApp" and Launch calltriggercmd -cmd makecall:120 I get

C:\ProgramData\3CXPhone for Windows\PhoneApp>calltriggercmd -cmd makecall:120
    1:1
    C:\ProgramData\3CXPhone for Windows\PhoneApp>

but nothing happens. I can call 120 from 3cxPhone for Windows in the same session. In 3CXPhoneForWindows.log in %appdata%\3cx Phone for Windows\logs I get:
    [11.12.2015 20:48:37.215][23] Pro only CallTriggerCmdPlugin, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    [11.12.2015 20:48:37.215][23] Error occurred when trying to initiate call in plugin handler
    [11.12.2015 20:48:37.215][23] System.InvalidOperationException: Function call is not allowed
    bei _3CXWin8Phone.CallHandler.Prologue(Assembly callingAssembly)
    bei _3CXWin8Phone.CallHandler.MakeCallAction(Assembly callingAssembly, Action action)
    Question: has *function call not allowed" something to do with Demo License? If so how can I get a test licens, which is ok for calltriggercmd?
    If this has nothing to do with licensing any idea why this is failing?
    I do not get other log files, and 3CXWin8Phone.user.config is unchanged from Standard Installation. The Problem happens on any Windows box that I try.
    I have to Show that our CRM can dial through 3cx softphone, otherwise Company will not purchase 3cx :( :( .

Thanks a lot.

Urs

2. andreaschr

andreaschr Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi there ,

From v14 free without Licence is Pro. So Remove the Demo key .
    To remove the Demo key try to activate something like 3CXP-DEMO-EDIT-VEI0 restart the 3CX Phone and try again .
    If you have any issues let me know.

3. accesstech

Hello

Calltriggercmd is working just as you explained. Thanks a lot ;) ;) ;)
    The only thing where a little clarification would still help:
    Is the the demo of 14 ++ a pro Version without time limit, or does it timeout to free Version after some days, weeks?
    Just in case my project goes slower than exspected.... We will have to do adaptation work for visually handicapped /blind operators, who should handle 3cx Phone with a Screen Reader..

Thanks again

urs

4. andreaschr

andreaschr Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello ,

From v14 Demo without License is pro , and it not have expiration date. You can use it For Ever :) .
    Also from v14 sp2 you can make upgrades to v14 sp3 (when it will be available) .
    What kind of CRM are you using ? So i can suggest you solutions how to do it .

5. cadbrowne

I am having the exact same issue. Could you clarify what you meant by
    "try to activate something like 3CXP-DEMO-EDIT-VEI0"
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.