• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Callus and webrtc - HTTP 404 error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyBarr

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just been looking at the Callus and webrtc features of 12.5 and i have setup a callus link for my extension I get the following error...

Server Error in '/webrtc' Application.

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /webrtc

callus link - https://phones.eu.evertz.com:443/callus/test - this will be removed as it is only a test and I know that we dont have a verified certificate yet.

If I edit this to add Default.aspx after the directory I get the webrtc webpage but cant do anything with it.

This is a fresh install, and iis is purely for 3cx.

Hi there,
Please perform a full backup of your phone system using 3CX Backup and Restore Tool,
then uninstall 3CX Phone System
redownload latest available installer for 3CX Phone System v12.5,
install and restore backup when prompted.

This should resolve your issue

I know that this might work and will give it a go.

But this solution seems to be becoming a turn it off and on again, and as I said this was a fresh install, which was done when the latest service pack was released a few weeks back. Is there a new installer?

I will let you know how I got on.

Thanks

Andy

and it works :D

Thanks PJ

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.