Can 3CX handle agent in queue not answering calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by parkerbyron, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parkerbyron

We just migrated to 3CX from a previous phone system with call center module and we are trying out how to handle calls when an agent isn't answering that is logged into the queue. Imagine for a moment that one of our agents is logged into the queue and isn't present to answer calls (it doesn't matter why). Currently the phone will ring and ring at his/her desk call after call whereas the old system would log them off of the queue automatically if they missed X number of calls. This easily manages when people leave and forget to log out of their queue, or any number of other scenarios. Can this be done with 3CX?

p.s. I am aware of the ability for 3CX to automatically manage a person by business hours and log in/off based on status but that's not what I'm looking for.

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

In the current version.....no.

An interesting idea.

Submit as a feature. I will vote for it as I have clients who, after being agents forever, still forget on occasion. Heck, they come back, sit down and listen to all the other agents around them and then wonder why their phone doesn't ring as they forget to log back-in as well.

3. parkerbyron

I have submitted this as a feature request on the facebook page. Thanks Larry!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.