Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Can 3CX integrate with Third Party IVR Designers and Scripts

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by lordmark, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordmark

Hello Guys! How is it Going? i am New to this Forum. i Came Across 3CX IP PBX Software and i am More Than Impressed with all Its Features. Pls I really want to Know if it is Possible to Integrate The Extensive IVR Application involving Databases using Third Party IVR Designer Like Voice Guide 7.0 that i Created with 3CX. I Know 3Cx Has it own IVR Voice Application Designer call VAD. Since i am Very Familiar with Voice Guide, i have Created an IVR Application using Voice Guide But Have No Idea on How to Make it Detect Inbound Calls from 3CX and Take Control from there. Pls can it be done?

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

3CX works with VoiceXML scripts. The VAD generates VoiceXML scripts which run in the 3CX VXML interpreter.

I don't know VoiceGuide, but I was looking at its web site and it seems to work with Dialogic boards or Dialogic HMP, and a proprietary server for executing proprietary scripts. So it does not seems to be easy to integrate with the VXML interpreter in 3CX.

Maybe an option could be installing the VoiceGuide server as a 3CX extension, and route calls to that extension...

3. lordmark

Thanks

Thank You For Your Reply. I appreciate it . Thank You.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.