Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Can anyone suggest a high speed VPN?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Rochester, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rochester

Hi guys! I need your advice. I want to buy a VPN, but I need a really good one, with a high speed and easy to handle...something like one click and done :) Can you suggest anything? It would be great if I can first try it for free. Thanks in advance!

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You are asking a very vague (not a lot of specifics about your actual VPN need), in a very specific forum (3CX PBX). If you search the forum, VPN use with the PBX has come up in regards to bypassing country specific blockage/restrictions of VoIP services.

3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

It depends vastly on available internet connections and stability, from hardware point I would recommend using MikroTik routers, quite easy to set a VPN plus performing quite well (reaching speeds like 270 Mbit/s on a Gigabit connection for IPsec tunnel with high-end models, just $695 per piece). Depends what you consider good VPN.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Rochester

Thank you for your advice!! It seems to me that I will try MikroTik routers.To my mind, a good VPN,is a service which guarantees my privacy, is high speed, and why not is a free one :D :D . It seems funny, I think for you, but I have heard about Kepard that it is a free VPN, and it has also a high speed. Have you heard abot this VPN service? Please tell me if it worths to be tried. ;) ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.