Can I delete the 3CX Google hosted trial?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Michael Torfs, Feb 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Torfs

I have used the trial of 3CX, hosted in Google Cloud.
    In the meantime I installed a local server with 3CX. In between I had a Google hosted (not the trial) 3CX PBS Express installation with a new license key,

I have now have an issue where the FQDN is conflicting with my new install.

I also get error as you see on the screenshot below.
    (edit: cannot upload images for the moment it seems,
    error I get is: "the activation server reported multiple activations. Please activate your product from the original computer on which it was installed,")

I would like to take the trial install offline. Or preferably delete is. Can I do that?

2. mariosM_3CX

mariosM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Michael Torfs

Regarding the error message you get, kindly note that you have reach the MAC activation limit for the specific license, thus you need to contact your regional sales representative in order to resolve the issue that you are facing. The contact details can be found into the following link: https://www.3cx.com/company/contact/ select your region and give them a call.

Now if you want to use the same FQDN then you'll need to release it from your ERP account. Login credentials to the ERP can be found in the email sent to you when you first installed the PBX.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.