Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Can no longer to to management console

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by david@simmonds.ca, Aug 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david@simmonds.ca

After I backed up v14, uninstalled v14, installed v15, and restored the back to v15, I was able to control the management console no problem. Windows updated to the latest version and now I cannot connect to the management console. Neither from the host machine nor from any computer outside of the host machine. Looking at Services on the host I see that 3CX PhoneSystem 01 Management Console service is set to Automatic but is not running. Is that supposed to be the normal behaviour. All of the other services are running. Please advise.

2. Sepp

Same problem here ...

is there a way to override the remote and make it a local console?

Sepp

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sepp

Fixed it,

please check services .. 2 did not run even as they are automatic .. started both and voila the management console is working again..

as usual a simple solution.

but why did this happen?

Cheers

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. david@simmonds.ca

Which services were they?

5. david@simmonds.ca

I have one service not running. 3CX PhoneSystem 01 Management Console. It is set to Automatic yet it is not running upon reboot of the system. If I try to start it I get a message indicating that the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion. v14 worked just fine. Why is v15 so problematic?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.