Can not add change provision template / Mac address provision

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Brian Suing, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian Suing

Thanks for reading my post. This is for a new installation v15. It was all working as it should and I do have many phones provisioned with a custom template. These phones do show up as "Yealink (Custom Template)" and the MAC address does show.

I did attempt to create a Google Push I modified the two fields API key and Project number. I abandoned this (begin of server error 500) and removed the data in the fields. The push account is now "3cx account" as it was before.

I was getting server error when I tried to edit the extension. :( I re-installed server and restored from full backup. (I do not see internal server error 500 anymore)

Now, a problem exists where I can not add phones with my custom template. New phones show up as they should but I can not add them to extensions using the custom template. I can not change the templates used on provisioned phones. I can get a phone to work using STOCK templates and the MAC will be correct. I can not reprovision the new phones from the management console with a change to the custom template..

Another Clue is that there is never a list of codecs. "+ add codecs" button does nothing to existing working extensions.

I told a working extension to "->Reprovision" and it did work using the custom template that I specified last month.
    If I take an extension and "Add Phone" i can choose the custom template and enter the MAC address, but it does nothing when I click "OK"

This has been a problem that I can not figure out. Been reading the forums to no avail. Plz help. and Thanks in advance.

#1 Brian Suing, Dec 19, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  2. Brian Suing

I did fix this myself. I was able to finally create a valid CSV file. Looks like this is how I will add extensions.

This thread can be deleted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.