Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

can not establish a remote call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by voipmaster, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voipmaster

I had installed a new device in one remote location, which is connected directly to my PBX by registring through real static IP address through internet connection.
    but the problem is that I call from outside to inside but no voice, from inside to outside can not make any call.
    the senario will be as following:

IP Phone(ousider) --> 3cx software with real IP --> IP Phone (insider) can make a call but no sound.

IP Phone(insider) --> 3cx doftware with real IP --> IP Phone (outsider) can not make a call

I think it was not clear. let me explain it in other way.
    I am connecting device remotly by Dail up connection this device registered to the IP PBX so I have a chance to call any extention from outside, but if I want to call this device by using internal extention can not call, gives that can not reach it. do I need to install a gateway in the side of remote device?

thanks in advanced for help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.