• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

CAN NOT MAKE OUTGOING CALLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenknight

Reaction score
Hi all, Im new to using pbx system and im having trouble setting up my voip provider to make out going calls,
I use freespeech.co.uk, and have manged to set them as my voip provider and can recive incoming calls, When it comes to making calls I get "DESTINATION NOT FOUND" message on my 3CX softphone and in the server log is states "CALL TERMINATION REASON NONE FOUND".

I know this will be something silly like I havent checked the right box or a setting is wrong.

Can anybody help by talking me thru it step by step?

Many Thanks

Hi,

Welcome to the 3cx forums, please ensure you take time to read the rules. As per rules your should paste the server activity log if you are looking for assistance.

None the less your issue stems from the fact that you have forgotten to create outbound rules for your voup provider. create an outbound rule in the following manner:

prefix: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
Ext :
Lenght:

Destination : your voip provider
strip digits : 0
Append : 0

Many thanks i knew it was somthing stupid and simple.

I will remeber to post log next time

Green Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.