• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Can somebody help me out this system running........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

hi,

i just downloaded the beta version of 3CX phone system. can some one help me out wiht the hardware n software requirements to make it operational in particular the SIP server n STUN server n kind of phones the i would require.

thnx
chetan[/list]

Manual

Hi,

I suggest you read the manual, it explains how the system works and what you need.

Re: Manual

admin said:
Hi,

I suggest you read the manual, it explains how the system works and what you need.

i have already gone thru the manual what i need to know is what exact hardware and software(apart from 3CX beta) i would require this to be working. m already having 100 Mbps LAN. wht i need to route call to ext that i create in 3CX configuration.

i have already gone thru the manual what i need to know is what exact hardware and software(apart from 3CX beta) i would require this to be working. m already having 100 Mbps LAN. wht i need to route call to ext that i create in 3CX configuration

3cx and a softphone or hardphone

I setup 3cx to work off of a computer that I am using as a file / print server and installed softphones on the remaining PC's in my home. A little configuring and everything was working just fiine.

Items:
3cx
softphones
LAN
SIP provider
PC's

Use your imagination; this software is more software dependent than hardware dependent using the configuration that I indicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.