Can somebody help me out this system running........

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Anonymous, Oct 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hi,

i just downloaded the beta version of 3CX phone system. can some one help me out wiht the hardware n software requirements to make it operational in particular the SIP server n STUN server n kind of phones the i would require.

thnx
    chetan[/list]

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Manual

Hi,

I suggest you read the manual, it explains how the system works and what you need.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Manual

i have already gone thru the manual what i need to know is what exact hardware and software(apart from 3CX beta) i would require this to be working. m already having 100 Mbps LAN. wht i need to route call to ext that i create in 3CX configuration.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have already gone thru the manual what i need to know is what exact hardware and software(apart from 3CX beta) i would require this to be working. m already having 100 Mbps LAN. wht i need to route call to ext that i create in 3CX configuration

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3cx and a softphone or hardphone

I setup 3cx to work off of a computer that I am using as a file / print server and installed softphones on the remaining PC's in my home. A little configuring and everything was working just fiine.

Items:
    3cx
    softphones
    LAN
    SIP provider
    PC's

Use your imagination; this software is more software dependent than hardware dependent using the configuration that I indicated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.