Cannot accept incoming calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Dubs, May 3, 2007.

1. Dubs

Hi there,

We successfully got our Patton SN4634 gateway to pass on calls (phew!) and that seems OK. However, 3CX is rejecting the calls. I get the following error if I try to call in: -

Can not find source by following specs: From: 'anonymous'; To: '828885'; Rline: '828885'; Contact: 'anonymous'

I have a DDI setup with the 828885 number set to pass to a valid extension. Also, I have the VOIP gatway set to use line matching from the "To" field and called number to "To" field.

What else needs to be done?

Thanks,

David

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have the same message but the call works ok.

Try.

Caller-ID in user part set to From Field
    Line ID Matching: authentication
    Line- ID location in user part of: RemotePartyID;party=called' field
    Called-Numer (for inbound calls): From field
    Destination number (for outbound calls)
    To user tick
    Request-line-url.user field tick
    RemotepartyID party=called field tick
    Supports Re-Invite tick.
    Require (optional:authorized) registration for: Both in-out calls
    Which IP use Contact Field for registration: Both (external and internal)

The advanced settings is something like "black magic" to me at the moment but try it anyway and let us know.

3. Dubs

Thanks for your quick reply! Unforunately, this didn't make any difference :-(

Still getting problems. I'll have a good re-read of the manual and see if that helps. In the mean time, any other ideas would be very much appreciated!

4. kevin

kevin Member

David

Go to advanced options on the gateway, and change as follows:

Line-ID Matching: External Number
    Line-ID location in 'user' part of: 'Request-Line-URI' field

Please advise results...

Regards

Kevin

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kevin,

Any chance you can enlighten us on the advanced settings? Is there a new manual comming allong that outlines what each setting does?

Thanks.

6. kevin

kevin Member

Henk

I am actually working on a number of documents which will explain in varying levels of detail the technical aspects of configuration of the different elements in 3CX Phone System.

It's currently in very early draft, but improving steadily all the time. It's not easy, so I'll need some time to reach a point where it's presentable ;)

Hopefully I can make it available very soon...

Regards

Kevin

7. Costas3CX

Costas3CX New Member

In addition to everything that was mentioned, I had an issue yesterday with a phone configured to "Send Anonymous" and i got the same thing

"Can not find source by following specs: From: 'anonymous'; To: '828885'; Rline: '828885'; Contact: 'anonymous'"

probably not the case now as you are dialing an incoming call from a gateway, but I thought I should mention it anyway. Might be useful to someone else with this message that is going through the posts looking for an answer for this :wink:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had the same thing, happens when you select called ID. But the calls still go through so I am not to worried about it.