Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Cannot answer call

Discussion in 'Windows' started by quickvet, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quickvet

Hi, I wonder if anyone can shed any light on my problem. Recently my 3CX Softphone has stopped allowing me to answer calls. When I click on the Green connect button it switches to the main screen and the Line1 flashes but nothing will convince it to actually answer the call. I am not aware of doing or changing anything so it is a bit of a mystery.
    TIA

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

No other problems placing calls or other issues? You could always delete and re-install, I've found that on occasion (usually very rare) corruption occurs in a PC programme and for no reason it miss-behaves until re-installed. No logical explanation as to why it would act up in the first place.

3. quickvet

Ok, I re-installed and still have the same problem. It is very odd as it worked fine for some time. Any more ideas out there?

4. zinzaba

I have the same problem.

Anyone have any ideas? The phone registers fine.

5. tumler100

I usa a the softPhone with a VOIP-provider on a windows 7 platform.
    The first time after restart or forced relogon (i'd like a button for this) calls get through.
    Seems 3cx does'nt handle the end of calls correctly. It won't log the calls. Incoming calls get through but I get the same problem as quickvet. Neither can i make Outgoing calls after first call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.