Cannot answer call

Discussion in 'Windows' started by quickvet, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quickvet

Hi, I wonder if anyone can shed any light on my problem. Recently my 3CX Softphone has stopped allowing me to answer calls. When I click on the Green connect button it switches to the main screen and the Line1 flashes but nothing will convince it to actually answer the call. I am not aware of doing or changing anything so it is a bit of a mystery.
    TIA

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

No other problems placing calls or other issues? You could always delete and re-install, I've found that on occasion (usually very rare) corruption occurs in a PC programme and for no reason it miss-behaves until re-installed. No logical explanation as to why it would act up in the first place.

3. quickvet

Ok, I re-installed and still have the same problem. It is very odd as it worked fine for some time. Any more ideas out there?

4. zinzaba

I have the same problem.

Anyone have any ideas? The phone registers fine.

5. tumler100

I usa a the softPhone with a VOIP-provider on a windows 7 platform.
    The first time after restart or forced relogon (i'd like a button for this) calls get through.
    Seems 3cx does'nt handle the end of calls correctly. It won't log the calls. Incoming calls get through but I get the same problem as quickvet. Neither can i make Outgoing calls after first call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.