Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Cannot Create Call Queues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ForbiddenSoul, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForbiddenSoul

I am attempting to set up some call queues with 3CX 11, but to no avail. I have done this previously with 3CX 10 without any issue.

Virtual Extension Number is the default
    Name is filled in
    Polling Strategy I have tried all 3 of Hunt Random Start, Ring All, and Prioritized Hunt
    Ring Timeout is 30 seconds

Call Queue Agents have extensions added to the Members section

Destination if no answer is a Digital Receptionist

Other Options has been left at default

Even with this all set up, the "OK", "Cancel", and "Apply" buttons are all greyed out and I cannot create the Call Queue.

I'm sure there is just something fundamental I am missing here, if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

P.S. I know that "Ring Groups" are not available in the free version, which I am using, but "Call Queues" are, or at least were in 3CX 10. Is it a case of this feature being removed from the free 11 version? If so I can always switch back...

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

It appears that queues are no longer available in the "free" version of 11.

Download the brochure http://www.3cx.com/phone-system/3CXPhoneSystem_brochure.pdf and check near the end. All available/unavailable features are listed.

You can stick with version 10, or apply the Demo code for testing with version 11

3. ForbiddenSoul

Thanks for the info!

I will test out 3CX with the demo code for now, as I am just starting out with my very first business, and there is much we have to still do before fully implementing our telephone service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.