Cannot Create Call Queues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ForbiddenSoul, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForbiddenSoul

I am attempting to set up some call queues with 3CX 11, but to no avail. I have done this previously with 3CX 10 without any issue.

Virtual Extension Number is the default
    Name is filled in
    Polling Strategy I have tried all 3 of Hunt Random Start, Ring All, and Prioritized Hunt
    Ring Timeout is 30 seconds

Call Queue Agents have extensions added to the Members section

Destination if no answer is a Digital Receptionist

Other Options has been left at default

Even with this all set up, the "OK", "Cancel", and "Apply" buttons are all greyed out and I cannot create the Call Queue.

I'm sure there is just something fundamental I am missing here, if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

P.S. I know that "Ring Groups" are not available in the free version, which I am using, but "Call Queues" are, or at least were in 3CX 10. Is it a case of this feature being removed from the free 11 version? If so I can always switch back...

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

It appears that queues are no longer available in the "free" version of 11.

Download the brochure http://www.3cx.com/phone-system/3CXPhoneSystem_brochure.pdf and check near the end. All available/unavailable features are listed.

You can stick with version 10, or apply the Demo code for testing with version 11

3. ForbiddenSoul

Thanks for the info!

I will test out 3CX with the demo code for now, as I am just starting out with my very first business, and there is much we have to still do before fully implementing our telephone service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.